Freefall in Java
To view this page, you must use a Java-compatible browser.
FreeFall is copyright (c) Denis Auroux, 1996.
The aim of this game is to remove all colored blocks from the board. Colored
blocks cancel each other as soon as they are in contact, but are always
subject to gravity first. The number of moves you can make in a level is limited.
- Move pointer using arrows, shift-left or right to move a block.
- If the arrows do not work, you can also use W for up, A for left, D for right, X
- You can also click with the mouse to move the pointer and use
drag-and-drop to move a block.
- Nethack or vi fans can also use H,J,K and L.
- Press Escape to restart the current level, and press any key at
the end of a level to start the following level.
- Press C to enter the code corresponding to the level you wish to reach.
- Press T to toggle turbo mode (no animations).